Estate Administration and Probate
Managing the estate of a loved one who has passed away doesn’t need to be a frustrating and confusing process. Our attorneys provide attentive, professional, and affordable guidance every step of the way to ensure personal representatives are able to effectively discharge their fiduciary responsibilities.
Our attorneys can help families:
- Understand whether the decedent’s property will be subject to probate.
- Prepare and file the probate petition.
- Understand the duties of the personal representative in managing the estate.
- Understand the trustee’s duties in administering and distributing assets from the decedent’s trusts.
- Prepare and file Inventories, Accounts, and the presentation of a Final Accounting to close the estate.